Membership at Gospel Life is all about commitment to spiritual growth meaning submitting to an intentional strategy to grow more and more into the image of Jesus. Scripture teaches that we were created to reflect the image of God. So what does God look like? Scripture reveals that God is gracious, merciful, loving, forgiving, generous, longsuffering, truthful, courageous, and just. God’s image was perfectly reflected in the Son, Jesus. Jesus focused his life into serving others for the glory of God. Gospel Life seeks to do the same. We do this through gospel community. By immersing yourself in gospel community we have the opportunity to discover what your gifts are so that we can facilitate your serving others. We believe there is joy in serving that comes from fulfilling the purpose for which we were created. Gospel community also allows us to come alongside each member in order to offer unconditional love, confrontation of sin, a call to repent, and the healing that results. Two questions we ask each member include:
1. Who are you discipling and who is discipling you?
2. How are you called to serve through your church family and in your community?
Basic member responsibilities include:
1. Attend worship & Family Meetings (Hebrews 10:24–25)
2. Commit to doing life in community through Community Groups (1 John 1:7)
3. Give monetarily out of your increase (2 Corinthians 9:6–9)
Also, be assured the leadership of Gospel Life exists to lovingly equip each member for the work of serving each other and our community, to the glory of God.
2. Ask about joining a COMMUNITY GROUP or click here to contact us for more information.
3. Start looking around in order to discover what the needs are at Gospel Life and begin considering how you can use your gifts to serve not only in the church but also in the community.
4. Fill out a membership application (please bring it with you to the interview).
5. Schedule a friendly interview with our pastor.